Our inventor-inspired curricula is designed to:
- Encourage entrepreneurship and the importance of Intellectual Property knowledge
- Develop skills that enable children to apply creative problem solving to their everyday lives
- Build an understanding that failure is a necessary point on the path to success
- Introduce children to inventors they can relate to and look up to as career role models
- Ignite creativity and collaboration through the process of invention
- Inspire students to apply the STEM concepts you teach
- Reduce disparity in STEM fields
- Cultivate a passion for innovation
- Bring personalized learning to your classroom
- Improve student engagement and performance
- Boost student confidence
- Be turnkey, flexible and immersive
We offer the most effective STEM learning opportunities
Select the right program to accomplish your goals
Innovation Exploration Kit
STEM Maker Lab
All partner program team members receive a letter of recognition from the United States Patent and Trademark Office and a certificate representing up to 3 CEUs. Acceptance of CEUs is subject to your state or district continuing education requirements.
- Title I
- Title II
- Title III
- Title IV
- 21st CCLC
- Migrant Education
- Early Learning Challenge
- State and local district resources
Providing safe and healthy learning opportunities
Our invention education programs, led exclusively by certified educators, have always maintained the highest standards in health and safety.
As we all deal with the challenges of COVID-19, we remain committed to safely delivering innovative experiences. Please refer to our Preparedness Plan for additional information.
Please note that the majority of photos on our website were taken prior to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Learn more about our programs