The National Inventors Hall of Fame Connects World-Changing Innovators with Today’s Youth
The past, present and future of invention are all within reach
Encourage your young inventor
Make a contribution
Get involved with our programs
Shaping the Future of American Ingenuity
- Honoring the spirit of innovation and promoting inventors as role models since 1973
- In partnership with over 2,800 schools and districts nationwide and in Puerto Rico
- Founded and supported in partnership with the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Impacting more than 1 million young innovators through classrooms, curricula and competitions
- Eight programs promoting innovation for all ages, in all communities
- 2,144 philanthropic partners making STEM education more accessible
Bringing STEM Concepts to Life
Our programs are influenced by the National Inventors Hall of Fame Inductees and designed to enhance education in every community.
Become a part of something big
Make a meaningful contribution to the National Inventors Hall of Fame and help define the future of American innovation.