Discover One of the Most Inspiring Things to Do Near Washington, D.C.
Information for 600 Dulany St, Alexandria, Virginia 22314
600 Dulany St, Alexandria, Virginia 22314
Located at the United States Patent and Trademark Office Campus, Madison Building
Monday - Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Sundays and federal holidays, CLOSED
Email: [email protected]
Find convenient parking in the East Garage at 551 John Carlyle St. in Alexandria.
Hourly and daily parking is available from 5 a.m. to 10:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, except on federal holidays.
National Inventors Hall of Fame Museum Code of Conduct
The National Inventors Hall of Fame permits still, non-flash and video photography for non-commercial use only in its museum and exhibitions unless otherwise authorized in writing by authorized National Inventors Hall of Fame staff. All forms of flash photography are prohibited.
Firearms, explosives or other dangerous or deadly weapons, either openly carried or concealed are prohibited. The prohibition on firearms applies to all visitors, including those with firearm permits, but not to active law enforcement personnel authorized to carry firearms.
The National Inventors Hall of Fame asks that you do not:
- Destroy, damage or remove property
- Climb upon or hang from any part of an exhibit unless exhibit signage gives explicit permission for such activity
- Use loud, abusive or otherwise improper language
- Create any hazard to persons or things
- Perform obscene or indecent acts
- Engage in disorderly conduct
- Use, possess or sell illegal drugs
- Bring dogs or other animals, other than service animals
- Take photographs for advertising or any other commercial purpose
- Solicit for commercial or charitable purposes or distribute advertisements, pamphlets, handbills and flyers
- Smoke on or within the premises
Violators of this policy will be asked to leave the premises, and security or other law enforcement may be called at the sole discretion of the National Inventors Hall of Fame.