What is Club Invention?
- Who: Creative kids entering grades 1-6
- What: An innovative STEM education program that takes our nationally recognized Camp Invention® summer program and turns it into an engaging afterschool experience. Through creative, hands-on challenges, children build STEM competency and problem-solving skills while finding inspiration from real-world inventors.
- Where: Participating schools and districts across the country
- When: Throughout the school year
- How Much: See your local program for pricing
Media slider with 4 slides
Children will join engineer, architect and builder Archie Tek in the restoration of a town called Unlucky.
- Create and test various structures for strength and stability
- Design and create shelters for townspeople
- Build various animal habitats
Kids assume the roles of lords, knights, craftspeople and serfs while working together to complete a series of challenges.
- Explore basic scientific principles interwoven with medieval history
- Engage in hands-on creativity
A world-famous science magazine needs help to get the next month’s issue on the streets. Children must help E.Z. Science Journal by providing inventive scientific and mathematical solutions to everyday problems.
- Conduct experiments
- Solve puzzles
- Create a game with instructions
Children explore how inventions in flight have made it possible to see the world from different perspectives.
- Experiment with devices that can help people jump higher
- Create 3D maps
- Design and fly huge paper airplanes
When kids travel to distant Planet ROG, they find a number of challenges to take on with teamwork and creative thinking.
- Work together to solve problems in space and on a new planet
- Develop innovative devices
Kids learn about the work of scientists including Galileo Galilei, Sir Isaac Newton and Daniel Bernoulli, who helped answer questions about how and why objects move.
- Create games based on the work of famous physicists
- Incorporate the laws of gravity, energy, motion and magnetism into fun activities
Children are challenged to save the homes of animals across the country, from roving black bears to birds.
- Investigate animal habitat threats like oil spills
- Create new, clever ways to build safe animal spaces
Kids learn about an important environmental topic — the extreme buildup of trash in the North Pacific Central Ocean Gyre.
- Take on ocean research challenges
- Apply creative thinking, problem solving and teamwork to devise solutions
Welcome to the latest game show sweeping the nation — this is Wheel of Invention! Throughout this experience, kids will compete in the “Entrepreneurial Game Arena.”
- Buzz in to answer fascinating trivia questions
- Wow the audience with amazing new invention prototypes