Club Invention Is an Immersive, Afterschool STEM Program
Inspiration from real-world inventors
Taking on creative challenges
Building STEM competency
Turn students into inventors
Club Invention® takes our nationally recognized Camp Invention summer program and turns it into an innovative afterschool option. Throughout the school year, your child will participate in STEM activities that encourage imagination and build creative problem-solving skills.
Our program is designed to keep kids engaged.
We give students a strong STEM foundation.
Students will join engineer, architect and builder Archie Tek in the restoration of a town called Unlucky.
- Create and test various structures for strength and stability
- Design and create shelters for the townspeople
- Build various animal habitats
In this module, students will assume the roles of lords, knights, craftspeople and serfs while working together to complete a series of challenges.
- Explore basic scientific principles interwoven with medieval history
- Engage in hands-on creativity
A world-famous science magazine needs the help of our students to get the next month’s issue on the streets. Children must help E.Z. Science Journal by providing inventive scientific and mathematical solutions to everyday problems.
- Conduct experiments
- Solve puzzles
- Create a game with instructions
This module guides participants to explore how inventions in flight have made it possible to see the world from different perspectives.
- Experiment with devices that can help people jump higher
- Create three-dimensional maps
- Design and fly huge paper airplanes
When students travel to distant Planet ROG, they find a number of challenges to take on with teamwork and creative thinking.
- Work together to solve problems in space and on a new planet
- Develop innovative devices
In this module, students will learn about the work of scientists including Galileo Galilei, Sir Isaac Newton and Daniel Bernoulli, who helped answer questions about how and why objects move.
- Create games based on the work of famous physicists
- Incorporate the laws of gravity, energy, motion and magnetism into fun activities
This module challenges students to save the homes of animals across the country, from roving black bears to birds.
- Investigate animal habitat threats like oil spills
- Create new, clever ways to build safe animal spaces
This module introduces students to an important environmental topic — the extreme buildup of trash in the North Pacific Central Ocean Gyre.
- Take on ocean research challenges
- Apply creative thinking, problem solving and teamwork to devise solutions
Inspired by real-life inventor superheroes from the National Inventors Hall of Fame, students will create solutions to STEM-based challenges.
- Create alternative energy source prototypes, chasm-crossers and water filters
- Apply mathematics to rescue Echo and Axon
Welcome to the latest game show sweeping the nation — this is Wheel of Invention! Throughout the program, students will compete in the “Entrepreneurial Game Arena.”
- Buzz in to answer fascinating trivia questions
- Wow the audience with amazing new invention prototypes