Inspire Future Innovators at Camp Invention
Empower Children This Summer
Camp Invention ® is a nationally acclaimed, weeklong STEM enrichment program for children entering grades K-6. We are currently searching for Program Team Members for the 2023 Camp Invention season. Click the links to learn more about the Camp Director or Camp Instructor role – both opportunities are an awesome way to make a difference and make some extra money. As a Camp Invention Program Team Member, you will:
- Gain transferable teaching strategies to create immersive STEM experiences in your in-person or virtual classroom
- Receive CEUs* and a stipend
- Empower children to build confidence, friendships and creativity
- Easily create a unique and fun learning experience using the step-by-step curriculum and materials provided
Recent Program Improvements:
- Daily pack-outs of materials
- Direct deposit
- Curriculum enhancements including:
- Stronger differentiation
- Safety guidelines
- Embedded Instructor presentation
- Extension activities
- Flexible implementation options (in person, at home and self-led)
- Enhanced Instructor communications
- Additional discounts
- More robust Director and Instructor training
- T-shirt size requests
- Realigned stipend structure
- More robust promotional resources
Hear From Other Educators
"Thank you Camp Invention for your part in providing this wonderful curriculum and such a fun and exciting way to be with students. You're inspiring students and rejuvenating teachers."
—Dale H., Camp Invention Instructor
"I really enjoyed all aspects of being a Camp Invention Director - Greeting parents; solving problems; supporting the instructors and LIs."
—Karen L., Camp Invention Director
"This is my fifth year as an instructor for Camp Invention. The lessons and materials provided make things fun and creative so we can teach the lessons and not worry about gathering supplies, videos, etc."
—Nan B., Teacher, Camp Invention Instructor
"While I love being in the classrooms and observing the units, as a director I find most meaningful the joy on children's faces when they come in each morning and their endless fascination."
—Debbi R., Camp Invention Director
“I loved how fun the curriculum was! It was fun to teach, which meant it made it fun for the students to learn. I was able to really get into the character of a scientist working in a laboratory and play it up to make it engaging for the students. It was a blast!”
—Sara C., Camp Invention Instructor
"The curriculum was fantastic. The guides for each track were great and easy to follow. The camp ran smoothly because of the great resources provided."
—Missy W., Camp Invention Director
*CEUs pending district approval.
Complete the below form if you are interested in being contacted to learn more.