Inspire Future Innovators at Camp Invention
Empower Children This Summer
Camp Invention® is a nationally acclaimed, weeklong STEM enrichment program for children entering grades K-6. It’s also a one-of-a-kind opportunity for educators.
We are currently searching for Program Team Members for the 2023 Camp Invention season. Click the links to learn more about the Camp Director or Camp Instructor role – both opportunities are an awesome way to make a difference and earn some extra money. As a Camp Invention Program Team Member, you will:
- Gain transferable teaching strategies to create immersive STEM experiences in your classroom
- Receive CEUs* and a stipend
- Empower children to build confidence, friendships and creativity
- Easily create a unique and fun learning experience using the step-by-step curriculum and materials provided
Discover More Camp Invention Program Team Member Benefits
- It’s easy to implement. We provide everything you’ll need to make your program a success, including:
- Engaging curriculum
- Helpful video tutorials
- Materials packaged by day and module
- Promotional resources to advertise your program
- You’ll receive exceptional program support, including:
- Direct connection with your regional representative
- In-house customer service
- A fully managed digital registration system
- An online platform for program management and resources
- You can count on curriculum enhancements, such as:
- Opportunities for differentiated instruction
- Safety guidelines to ensure the well-being of all your students
- Extension activities that support and add even more fun to the curriculum
- Student wellness connections
- It includes valuable professional development, consisting of:
- Transferrable teaching skills made for the classroom
- Job-embedded development and practice
- Organizational and leadership skills
- Access to ready-to-use educational resources
- You’ll get paid to do what you love!
- We offer stipends with a direct deposit option, and you’ll be able to register your own children for free! Did we also mention the free T-shirt that comes in a fun color every year, so you can show your love for innovative learning?
Hear From Other Educators
"Thank you, Camp Invention, for your part in providing this wonderful curriculum and such a fun and exciting way to be with students. You're inspiring students and rejuvenating teachers."
—Dale H., Camp Invention Instructor
"I really enjoyed all aspects of being a Camp Invention Director — greeting parents; solving problems; supporting the Instructors and Leadership Interns."
—Karen L., Camp Invention Director
"This is my fifth year as an Instructor for Camp Invention. The lessons and materials provided make things fun and creative, so we can teach the lessons and not worry about gathering supplies, videos, etc."
—Nan B., Teacher, Camp Invention Instructor
"While I love being in the classrooms and observing the units, as a Director, I find most meaningful the joy on children's faces when they come in each morning and their endless fascination."
—Debbi R., Camp Invention Director
“I loved how fun the curriculum was! It was fun to teach, which meant it made it fun for the students to learn. I was able to really get into the character of a scientist working in a laboratory and play it up to make it engaging for the students. It was a blast!”
—Sara C., Camp Invention Instructor
"The curriculum was fantastic. The guides for each track were great and easy to follow. The camp ran smoothly because of the great resources provided."
—Missy W., Camp Invention Director
*CEUs pending district approval.
Complete the below form if you are interested in being contacted to learn more.