Trying something for the first time can be intimidating. From learning how to ride a bike to parallel parking our car, often the first few attempts at something new can be a little nerve-wracking. However, with practice, over time these activities become easier and our apprehension fades away.
NIHF’s Programs Simplify STEM Teaching
At the National Inventors Hall of Fame® (NIHF), we believe that quality STEM education has the power to transform today’s students into the innovators of tomorrow. That’s why for over 30 years, we have continued to develop hands-on STEM curricula that inspire children and teachers alike.
Developed using lessons and stories from some of the world’s most revolutionary inventors, our NIHF Inductees, NIHF’s education programs have provided accessible and authentic invention education to millions of children across the country.
For the many educators who help implement our programming in their schools each year, we strive to make their experience as easy as possible. In this way, all of our in- and out-of-school education programs:
- Use a scaffolded infrastructure of support to ensure our partners are prepared with the tools and information necessary to provide a positive experience for everyone involved.
- Are customizable and can fit the specific needs of school districts large and small.
- Consist of inquiry-based, hands-on curricula featuring step-by-step instructions, all materials, liability insurance and a central registration system.
- Provide regional representatives to answer questions, provide guidance and deliver one-on-one coaching throughout the duration of the program.
- Benefit from a dedicated team that performs daily quality control checks to ensure materials are in working order.
By providing an easy and turnkey experience for all the educators who implement our programming, NIHF’s education programs simplify STEM teaching and help to create a worry-free environment filled with creativity and big ideas.
Don’t just take our word for it – here’s what some of our education partners have to say!
“I love how organized and streamlined the program comes to us as. It was very easy to follow and very easy to implement everything. The modules are all very well written and thorough. I love the implementation of creative thinking in the modules and having the students be able to create.” – Alicia W., Camp Invention Instructor, Dayton, TX
“I have had 14 students attend the program. It has been absolutely amazing! I can't say enough good things about it. I've had both my principal and vice-principal come in to observe as well as any teacher or staff member that walks by. This is the way education should be in the classroom, everyday! I'm so pleased to have been a part of it.” – Denise H., Club Invention Instructor, Trenton, NJ
“If I was talking to a colleague or a teacher in another district who did not know about the National Inventors Hall of Fame, I would have nothing but good things to say about the programming. It’s definitely worth it.” – Stacy S., Camp Invention Instructor, Duncan, OK
Learn More About NIHF’s Education Programs
To learn more about how NIHF can provide customized STEM programming to fit your district’s needs, contact us today at [email protected].