Webinar Series: Hands-On Learning Strategies From Camp Invention
About Our Webinar
This free webinar series, developed by the National Inventors Hall of Fame® (NIHF) and supported by Overdeck Family Foundation, offers a dynamic professional development experience that will help you incorporate hands-on, inquiry-based strategies in your in-person, virtual or hybrid learning environment.
With this hands-on webinar series, you will:
- Get an insider’s look at the hands-on invention education philosophy behind Camp Invention® and preview the new 2021 Recharge program.
- Discover how the Innovation Mindset unlocks students’ potential and helps them thrive in any area of life.
- Receive a complete set of activity materials to practice transferable hands-on learning strategies.
- Gain strategies for virtual learning, covering best practices, assessments and social-emotional learning connections.
- Brainstorm and collaborate with other educators on how to provide effective hands-on experiences in classrooms and virtual settings.
A Certificate of Completion will be provided at the conclusion of the series to submit for professional learning credits.
You are invited to our three-part webinar series featuring two live sessions of your choice of Nov. 10 and Dec. 15 or Nov. 12 and Dec. 17 with an additional, self-led Virtual Learning Academy to be completed between the live sessions. Space is limited — reserve your spot today!
Registration is now full for this webinar series.
To learn more about other professional development opportunities, please contact us invent.org/at-my-school or reach out to your regional representative.