We are excited you have chosen to participate with the National Inventors Hall of Fame® and our Camp Invention® program as a Leadership Intern!
During your time as a Leadership Intern, you will:
- Learn techniques to inspire creativity in others
- Discover how to encourage teamwork and guide a team
- Apply your newly acquired leadership skills in a dynamic environment
- Learn entrepreneurial concepts through the lens of innovation and invention
- Improve your communication skills through interaction with educators and participants
- Set yourself apart when applying for colleges, universities, scholarships or employment
- Develop an understanding of intellectual property concepts and their connection to future economic prosperity
- Gain an increased awareness of your personal leadership strengths and receive feedback from adult team members
- Find inspiration and be creative while learning about innovation and STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) concepts through program content
- Earn 40 volunteer/service hours and receive a personalized letter of completion from the United States Patent and Trademark Office
Access Our Training Program
To gain access to the online Leadership Intern training called P.I.L.O.T., please click on the link below and provide the information requested. Once you’ve submitted your contact information, we will create a user profile for you. You will receive an email from the Camp Invention team providing your username and password within three business days.
Your local Camp Invention Director will keep you informed of details specific to your program. Be on the lookout for information about set-up day and anything you’ll need to know about the first day of camp!
If you have any questions about your training, access to the site, or your volunteer letter, please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] or 800-968-4332.