We’re challenging our Camp Invention® alumni to show us how they can become innovation champions! Use your creativity and get ready for next summer’s all-new Elevate program by designing your very own inventor trading card.
How to Enter
- The Camp Invention alum (returning participant) should complete the front of their trading card by adding their name and a drawing of themselves.
- On the back, the alum should draw their invention, name it and describe how it solves a problem.
- Parents may submit completed trading cards by Feb. 11, 2020, in one of two ways:
- Post a photo of the card to the Camp Invention Facebook page using #CampInvention
- Email a photo to [email protected]
First Place: The Innovation Champion Challenge winner will be chosen randomly. Our grand prize winner will receive:
- A pack of their custom trading card
- A trading card display case
- A surprise special edition trading card
Runners-Up: Twenty-five runners-up chosen at random will receive a programmable robot!
NOTE: Parents of each winner will be notified and must verify their mailing address to receive their child’s prize.
Not a Camp Invention alum? Not a problem! Visit invent.org/camp to secure a spot at a location near you. Next year, you’ll be on the list to receive an exclusive alumni activity, too!