See the Benefits Your Child Will Gain With Our STEM Education Programs
At the National Inventors Hall of Fame®, we’re dedicated to providing fun, hands-on learning experiences that are backed by research and designed to help children become confident, creative problem solvers and innovators. Read our blogs below to find out how our STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) education programs can help your child reach their full potential!
At a Glance
- Each program overlaps with areas of art, sports, games and awesome adventures, creating a supportive environment for everyone
- Children are introduced to relatable role models, helping them to see how they too can become creators and change makers
- Every challenge is designed to foster original thinking, empowering children to bring ideas from their minds to their hands and out into the world
- Research shows that participation in Camp Invention leads to improvements in school attendance, test scores and GPA
- Learning is brought to life in a way that sparks interest and creativity, builds valuable skills, and provides lasting personal and academic benefits