The National Inventors Hall of Fame Connects World-Changing Innovators with Today’s Youth
We inspire emerging creators and entrepreneurs through our education programs and honor the history of innovation through our museum and Hall of Fame Inductees.
Encourage your young inventor
We offer education programs that combine hands-on fun and creativity with science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) concepts.
Make a contribution
As our sponsor or individual donor, your support will help us introduce more young minds to the process of innovation and develop a stronger workforce, locally and across the country.
Get involved with our programs
As a devoted educator, you can help us make STEM learning more accessible to everyone, from preschool through professional development.
In partnership with the United States Patent and Trademark Office, the National Inventors Hall of Fame® honors the legacies of visionary U.S. patent holders.
Shaping the Future of American Ingenuity
- Honoring the spirit of innovation and promoting inventors as role models since 1973
- In partnership with over 2,800 schools and districts nationwide and in Puerto Rico
- Founded and supported in partnership with the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Impacting more than 3 million children, students, educators and innovators across the nation
- Several programs promoting innovation for all ages, in all communities
- 2,144 philanthropic partners making STEM education more accessible
Become a part of something big
Make a meaningful contribution to the National Inventors Hall of Fame and help define the future of American innovation.