Recharge Launch Sweepstakes Rules
- No Purchase Necessary.
- This content is brought to you by the National Inventors Hall of Fame® and Camp Invention® located at 3701 Highland Park NW, North Canton, OH 44720.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of the National Inventors Hall of Fame as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to legal U.S. residents and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of the National Inventors Hall of Fame, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Methods of Entry: To enter, you must comment on the Facebook post with your guess. You can also email your first name, last name, email and guess to the weekly question to [email protected] All entries will be accepted through 11:59 p.m. EST on Thursday each week of the content (2/4/21, 2/11/21, 2/18/21, and 2/25/21). You may enter multiple times each week. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the National Inventors Hall of Fame.
- Winner Selection and Notification: One winner will be chosen each week of February for a total of five winners. The winner will receive a PDF download of our STEM Activity Book. The winners will be selected randomly from the responses for the week and notified each Friday of February by 11:00 a.m. EST (2/5/21, 2/12/21, 2/19/21, 2/26/21).
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless the National Inventors Hall of Fame and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.