We’re challenging our alumni to join the Innovation Force by selecting their own superpower and designing a superhero logo! Use your imagination and prepare for this summer’s all-new Supercharged™ program with this exciting activity.
How to Enter
- Camp Invention alumni (returning participants) prepare for the 2019 Camp Invention program by picking a superpower and designing a logo representing the superpower.
- Participants can get creative with their logo using materials from home like markers, paper, buttons, string or anything else they can imagine!
- Parents submit their child’s logo by February 8, 2019, in one of two ways:
- Post a photo of the logo as a guest post on Camp Invention’s Facebook page: facebook.com/CampInvention/ and use #InnovationForce.
- Email a photo to [email protected]
First Place: The Super Challenge winner will be chosen randomly and will become an official Innovation Force superhero-in-training! This honor comes with:
- Your child’s very own superhero illustration
- A custom T-shirt with your child’s winning logo
Runners Up: 25 runners-up chosen at random will receive a surprise squishy toy!
NOTE: Parents of each winner will be notified and must verify their mailing address to receive their child’s prize.
Not a Camp Invention alum? Not a problem! Visit invent.org/camp to secure a spot at a location near you. Next year, you’ll be on the list to receive an exclusive alumni activity, too!