Become a Sponsor
As a nonprofit organization, the National Inventors Hall of Fame receives funding from a diverse network of public, corporate, foundation, and individual donors. Through this generosity, our partners invest in the future of innovation: from our preschool-12th grade nationally-recognized out-of-school time enrichment programs to our National Inventors Hall of Fame and Museum to our Collegiate Inventors Competition. All of these programs spread our mission to inspire innovation in America.
Preschool-High School Educational Programs
As a sponsor of our educational programs, you inspire innovation, creativity, Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) education, intellectual property literacy, teacher professional development, and a strong STEM workforce.
Your gift also supports our mission to inspire creativity in all children, including diverse and underserved families who lack access to high quality enrichment programs that will impact their children’s future success. Through your generosity, more than 30,000 underserved children experience our preschool-12th grade programs annually.
Your partnership inspires innovation in the next generation of leaders! Join us!
National Inventors Hall of Fame & Induction Ceremony
The National Inventors Hall of Fame is the National Monument to Innovation®, the country’s foremost non-profit dedicated to honoring legendary inventors whose innovations have improved our world.
Each year, the National Inventors Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony honors a new class of Inductees. As the Greatest Celebration of American Innovation, we proudly honor those whose relentless curiosity and pursuit of the American dream have transformed our lives.
Partners of the National Inventors Hall of Fame:
- Lead the Innovation Movement in America
- Cultivate relationships with the world’s greatest innovators
- Build strategic connections with industry leaders
Partner with us to lead the Innovation Movement in America!
Collegiate Inventors Competition
The Collegiate Inventors Competition is the nation’s foremost program encouraging innovation, entrepreneurship, and creativity in students who are working on cutting-edge inventions. Your supporting investment empowers the next generation to produce solutions to real-world problems that fuel economic growth and progress worldwide.
Partners of the Collegiate Inventors Competition:
- Build national brand recognition with industry leaders
- Gain access to emerging collegiate innovators
- Encourage the future of innovation
- Provide your employees with unique volunteer opportunities
Partner with us to fuel STEM and innovation in America!
Each year, gifts from philanthropic partners impact children, teachers, college students, entrepreneurs, and aspiring inventors nationwide. Annual support from corporations, foundations, and individuals provides the vital resources necessary to sustain and develop our preschool-12th and collegiate programs as well as the National Inventors Hall of Fame and Museum.
Partner with us to Inspire innovation in America!
The National Inventors Hall of Fame Endowment provides stability and funding for us to create new programs. Endowments can be established to support the area where you have the greatest interest or our area of greatest need.
Unrestricted endowment funds provide the board and staff of the National Inventors Hall of Fame with the greatest flexibility. Unrestricted funds may be used to stimulate creativity in the minds of children and young adults and recognize inventors who have done so much for our future.
Donors may make gifts that are restricted to one or more specific purposes. We will work with you to structure a fund that reflects your specific interests. Additionally, we have established endowment funds, which you may consider:
- Children’s Education Fund – Providing programmatic outreach and scholarships to children preschool-12th; including the Invention Playground preschool, Camp Invention summer, Club Invention afterschool, Invention Project middle school, and Leadership Intern high school programs.
- Collegiate Fund – Engaging undergraduate and graduate college students through programs like the Collegiate Inventors Competition.
- Inductee Fund – Supporting the National Inventors Hall of Fame, museum, annual selection process, Induction Ceremony, and Inductee outreach programs.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org