Careers | Internships | Volunteering | Benefits
If you possess a “can do” attitude and share our passion for inspiring the next generation of inventors, employment with Invent Now can open the door to opportunities for professional growth, advancement and the chance to be a part of a dynamic team.
To apply, submit a cover letter and copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
3701 Highland Park NW
North Canton, OH, 44720
Should it be determined that your qualifications are among the best suited for the position, the Office of Human Resources will contact you. No telephone calls, please.
Seasonal Customer Relations Specialists
The Seasonal Customer Relations Specialist will register participants and respond to inquiries received by phone, web and email, for our Camp Invention program, a nationwide children’s summer enrichment program.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the Camp Invention program; accurately respond to customer inquiries by providing program information, locations, and pricing.
- Assist customers in navigating the Camp Invention website to register participants online.
- Problem analysis and resolution.
- Customer follow-up and attention to detail.
- Accurately and efficiently enter and process registrations.
- Research and resolve customer-related issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Sense of urgency.
- Soft sales skills. Deliver a prepared sales script to persuade potential customers to register their child while on the phone.
- Record details of inquiries, comments, complaints, and actions steps taken to bring about resolution.
- Process requests for refunds and receipts.
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource.
- Identify and escalate priority issues.
- Periodic filing of customer relations paperwork.
- Maintain an organized and clean work station.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments as assigned.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned as they will rollover to connective departments.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Computer literate with strong typing and data entry skills – both speed and accuracy.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft applications: Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, with an end goal of providing exceptional customer service.
- Knowledge of call center telephony and technology.
- Proven track record of producing accurate, high quality work.
- Ability to multi-task and respond to changing priorities and seasonal surges in workload. Ability to work under pressure.
- Team player mentality; ability to remain focused when working in close proximity to other staff members.
- Credit card processing and/or billing experience required.
Credentials and Experience:
- High School diploma, general education degree or equivalent
The Customer Service Professional must possess schedule flexibility with the ability to work approximately 20-30 hours a week; potential for additional hours during peak times. The position is part-time and seasonal. This position is based in N. Canton, Ohio facility
Seasonal Fulfillment and Logistics Associate
Fulfillment & Logistics Associates are responsible for supporting Invent Now supply chain operations keeping product flowing between the fulfillment/warehouse floor, to the end user with timely coordination between departments. This position reports directly to the Director of Supply Chain & Distribution Services with day to day supervision by the Fulfilment & Logistics Supervisor who will provide direction and support to ensure accurate delivery of product to internal and external customers. This position requires planning and teamwork in order to successfully keep up with fulfillment schedule. This position must regularly communicate with other team members and Supervisor answering questions and responding to inquiries. Must be willing to learn new tasks and work on projects as assigned.
- Receive inbound materials, verifying product and quantity.
- Assist in storage of materials utilizing handheld scanner.
- Follow all standard procedures for operations and safety.
- Must be able to operate powered equipment as needed.
- Able to understand a fulfillment schedule to determine requirement for daily operations.
- Prep materials into different configurations from bulk quantities, into fulfillment units,
as needed for packing into finished goods.
- Load and unload trucks as needed.
- Accurately record fulfillment information.
- Perform quality control inspections, accurately and document results.
- Conduct various inventories as requested by Fulfillment & Logistics Supervisor.
- Able to understand sales orders, pull product and prepare for shipment.
- Make pick up or deliveries of materials if needed.
- Able to lift 50-70 lbs.
- Ability to bend, reach and stand for extended time periods.
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Maintain a clean & orderly warehouse.
- Learn all operations of the department and be able to perform other related duties,
special projects or assignments as required.
- Strong work ethic with desire to learn new tasks.
- High School Diploma or GED required, College or Technical Degree is preferred.
- Previous distribution center experience desired.
- Ability to accurately perform basic math computations.
- Safety conscious individual.
- Energetic & enthusiastic and professional.
- Able to work with associates at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be organized and have excellent attention to detail.
- Adaptable to change.
- Problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of warehouse procedures.
- Must be trained to operate industrial equipment.
- Must be able to meet productivity and accuracy standards.
- Two to four years of experience in a warehouse environment is preferred
Schedule will be approx. 8am-2:30pm Mon-Fri (Min. 30 hours per week). This is a seasonal position that will run approx. six to eight months.
Careers | Internships | Volunteering | Benefits